Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's been a while. A lot has changed. It seems like I say those things every time I sit down to write something. In the last few days I've posted several new videos to YouTube (user name DrawkingKenaz) for those of you who follow them. But this has been a pretty hellish semester, so I haven't done much writing. Grad school applications are finished! Now I just sit around and wait.

The most major thing that's changed for me is I'm once again a member of a coven. This second go around has been completely different, though. I finally feel at home. I'm older, I've experienced more, and I have a much better sense of who I am. I feel really lucky. I'm also coming out of a pretty significant period of depression, so my solitary practice has been kicked up a notch. It feels good to finally be circling regularly again. It's weird how the things that make me the happiest are the things that often go first when I get in a bad head space.

One of my resolutions for the year is to write more, so I'm going to be around this thing more frequently. Hope you all had a good first day of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment